Our Insurance Options Help Protect Your Gainesville Home
You never want to go without home insurance in Gainesville. Florida weather is destructive, and you could suffer a significant loss. We at James Harmon Insurance Agency, Inc know that without homeowner’s insurance, your hope for recovery will diminish. For example, you may need any of these policies:
- Home – Protect your house and any additional structures on your land, such as an unattached garage and your fencing.
- Property – This coverage protects your belongings in the event they are destroyed or stolen.
- Liability – Protect yourself against someone else being injured on your premises.
- Medical Payments – As with the above, cover the care for a person injured at your place.
- Living Expenses – If your house is uninhabitable, this helps you with your living expenses.
- Flood – During hurricane season, you’ll come to appreciate this additional peace of mind.
This combination of home insurance ensures that you are protected no matter what happens. Whether it be fire, flood, theft or other damage, your homeowner’s coverage helps get you back on your feet.
Coverage for Renters
You still need to protect your valuables and yourself even if you rent. Your landlord’s policy will not protect the belongings in your apartment or condo should something happen. This is why many people secure renter’s insurance. Depending on the policy you select, the people and things in your condominium will be protected in the event of an unforeseen incident.
Crafting the Perfect Policy for You in High Springs and Alachua
Whether you live in Gainesville, High Springs, Alachua or Hawthorne, James Harmon Insurance Agency, Inc is a home insurance agent ready to put together the perfect coverage to meet all of your needs. We are also a life insurance broker, so talk with us about security for your loved ones in the event something unfortunate happens to you. We can be reached at 352-376-2524, and we’ve been in business since 1979.